Adjustable menu and floorplan
With a user-friendly floor management system, combining tables or moving them around is as simple as tap and drag. Create and edit your menu online in minutes, with our easy-to-use interface.
- Present menu items complete with photos, descriptions and prices
- Access your cloud-based menu anytime, anywhere
- Make quick updates to your floorplan
Ordering and payments
Lightspeed’s restaurant POS also offers simplified tableside ordering, so you can improve service and get customers their orders faster.
- Tableside orders are sent directly to the kitchen or bar
- No need for staff to wait for an open terminal
- Eliminate ordering mistakes
- Cut down on the time it takes for customers to get their orders
- Split or combine bills
- Offer flexible payment options
Whether you want the big picture or prefer to hone in on data at a granular level, the reporting engine provides the type of breakdown you need instantaneously. Our POS is cloud-based, pulling reliable and accurate reports regardless of the device you use.
- Get a clear view of how individual staff members are performing
- Manage multiple locations
- Plan for peak periods
- Generate end-of-day reports
- Staff scheduling integration
- Access real-time reports on any device
Internet down? Don't sweat it. Lightspeed restaurant POS works online or offline - it never quits.
- Liteserver stays up at all times, so operations go on as usual
- Once a connection is reestablished, your data is automatically synced
- Works online or offline
Take charge of your business with user permissions.
- Create individual user accounts
- Set restrictions based on staff roles and responsibilities
- Ensure the right people have access to what they need
Let your guests place their own orders — right from their table or at a kiosk. Process orders faster, reduce the chance of errors and ensure your staff can focus on providing the best customer service
- For all quick service restaurants
- Save on staff and cut waiting times in half
- Prevent miscommunication and order errors
- Provide an interactive environment
- Guests order faster and more
Customer Facing Display
Our customer facing display (CFD) will help you help you offer a more efficient customer service at your QSR restaurant.
- Increase transparency by showing customers exactly what you’re entering
- Reduce the number of order errors or unexpected price issues
- Connecting your CFD and your POS is simple and quick
- Put your brand front and centre - choose your own logo and background image
Kitchen display system
QSR restaurants can increase back of house efficiency with our environmentally-friendly kitchen display system (KDS).
- As orders come in, they move from “pending” to “cooking” to “done” with a simple tap;
- Choose whether you operate on a touch-screen iPad or use a secondary display with Lightspeed’s easily configurable Bump Bar
- Activate the optional audible alert anytime an order comes in
- Improve the speed of communication between front of house and back of house
- Go green! Eliminate paper waste and cut costs