1 out of 2 US bike shops use Lightspeed.
Designed by bikers, with features specifically tailored to the omnichannel needs of independent bike shops, it's not hard to see why.
- Order from multiple vendors and integrated supplier catalogs at once with purchase orders
- Use our built-in supplier catalogs to order stock from one centralized place—your POS
- Track product warranties and manage sales on your serialized inventory
- Explore specialized integrations made for the bike industry
Order and manage stock from industry-leading suppliers without leaving your POS system.
Lightspeed Supplier Market is a fully integrated way to purchase stock from the same place you manage and sell your inventory. With automated order processes and simplified product discovery workflows, you can run your business more efficiently than ever.
- Import high-quality product images and detailed supplier information from integrated catalogs
- Search multiple suppliers and catalogs simultaneously for the products you need
- Automate purchase order creation—POs are created for you when suppliers ship your order
- Purchase, organize, manage and sell your inventory from a single platform, no external sites or third party tools required
Seamlessly sell bikes online with an intuitive eCom solution.
Expand with eCommerce software designed to grow your business and sync to your inventory and locations from your brick-and-mortar bike shops.
- Easily import stock and sync location information from your physical bike stores to your eCom shop
- Select a theme from a range of mobile-responsive and customizable templates
- View, edit and organize your shipments from your eCom back office
- Make use of built-in tools to boost SEO and drive traffic to your online bike store
Webinar: Shift into high gear with the right POS tools
Watch our on-demand webinar to take the lead with technology. In this new retail climate, bike and sporting goods shop owners need the right tools to gain an edge on the competition.
Hear from Lightspeed, booxi and Ikeono experts to learn how to connect the online and in-store experience, streamline orders with integrated supplier catalogues and simplify work orders with SMS and built-in POS tools.
Inventory management that puts you in control.
Get powerful cloud-based inventory management tools for your bike shop with Lightspeed. Whether you have one location or many, take control of the heart of your business: your stock.
- Set smart reorder points so you never run out of popular parts and accessories
- Organize your inventory with custom tags and categories to quickly search by bicycle model, color, year and more
- Use product matrices to classify related products, like bikes with different sizes and colors
- Advertise your quantity on hand to online shoppers with live inventory numbers for Lightspeed eCom
Service, repair and customer satisfaction.
Keep on top of bike repairs with ease. Meet customers’ needs and stay flexible for maximum satisfaction. With Lightspeed’s point of sale system, you can do more than sell bikes.
- Track repairs with built-in work orders through your bike shop POS for a connected workflow
- With customizable employee permissions, give any user the ability to schedule bike repair appointments
- Be there for niche products and hard-to-find parts, even if you don't stock it, with special orders
- Use notes and tags on customer profiles to give your customers personalized service, no matter who is on shift
“Staff love Lightspeed because it’s really easy to use, management love it because reporting is easy and our mechanic loves it because it’s easy to manage work orders.”
Get the ultimate bike store guide
Streamline your customer service, optimize your inventory and take your bike store to the next level with Lightspeed.
Increase sales and keep customers coming back.
From a rewards program to easy-to-use marketing tools for SMS and email outreach, Lightspeed Loyalty helps you build a dedicated community of biking enthusiasts online and in store.
Get the kind of support you've always wanted.
One-on-one onboarding. Webinars, demos and videos. Unlimited 24/7 support. All totally free.
We have that too.
Ours is designed to have a big impact on the way you work. Not your wallet. Start from scratch or complete your existing set with our top-quality gear tailored to your needs.