SEO and blogging
Our eCommerce platform comes with built-in SEO tools to help your online store rank higher in search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. Technical knowledge not required.
- Include metadata to your products
- Add page headings, product tags, product descriptions, links and meta descriptions
- Utilize our SEO-optimized templates
- Connect with your customers with our built-in blogging system
With marketing tools such as a social media integration, customer feedback feature, upsell tools and A/B testing capabilities, you can let people know about your business.
- Integrate with and sell directly over Facebook
- Allow customer product reviews in your online store
- Run promotions and create custom pricing for single items, groups of items
- Set special prices for customer groups
- Experiment with three variations of your checkout page
- Take advantage of upsell and cross-sell features
- Display related products to give shoppers more buying options
Design and theme marketplace
Build a great looking online store with fully customizable, professionally-designed themes. Upload your logo, change the colors, fonts and layout of the page to create your unique brand experience.
- Choose from over 60 theme options
- Add as many photos as you need by dragging and dropping
- HTML and CSS template editor
Skip visits to the post office with one-click shipping labels, and ensure your product gets into your customers’ hands — faster. One integration will connect you to all major carriers in the world.
- Select shipping methods and costs will be automatically calculated
- Integrate with the biggest carriers around the world
- Send customers automated emails to track their packages
Save time with advanced product customization tools. Import one product and add variations like colour, size, weight, material, individual price and quantity.
- Add a field so customers can specify any degree of customization
- Upload images to show off your product from every angle
- Tag your products by categories, season, type, brand, color or any other differentiator. With proper tagging, your items will be easier to find on Google.