Lightspeed Tableside is now available for pre-order.
Talk to an expert to see if Lightspeed Tableside is the right fit for your restaurant.
Simplify workflows and delight your staff.
Our handheld POS is small enough to slide into a server’s apron or pocket, so your staff can take orders and payments from tableside, at the counter, on the patio and more.
- Take orders and payments from anywhere (patios included)
- Accept contactless and mobile payments so you never turn down a sale
- Split bills tableside without running back and forth to a central POS
- Ensure seamless communication across all devices with an integrated solution
Boost efficiency and profitability.
Get the tools you need to increase efficiency, reduce operating costs and scale your restaurant.
- Run the floor and ensure great service while reducing employee workload
- Enable staff to handle more tables efficiently and save on labor costs
- Send orders directly from table to kitchen to cut down on errors and comps
- Maximize every cover with live prompts reminding servers to upsell
Engage and empower your team.
Attract and retain the best talent in the industry by giving them the tools they need to succeed.
- Empower servers to turn tables faster and sell more
- Streamline ordering and payments to keep staff out of the weeds
- Ensure frictionless service to boost employee satisfaction and retention
- Eliminate trips back and forth to a central POS so servers can focus on your guests
Get actionable insights with every transaction.
Lightspeed Tableside works with Lightspeed Payments to give you a full view of your business and insights that help you deliver top-notch service and drive revenue.
- Better understand your customers, their preferences and buying trends
- Identify your top-selling dishes and promote menu items with the best margins
- Know when you need more staff and see where you can save on labor hours
- Identify staff strengths and areas for improvement to build a stronger team
Lightspeed’s free, 24/7 support.
Everything you need to run your restaurant, when you need it.
- Unlimited 24/7 specialist support
- Level up with industry guides, webinars, demos and videos
- One-on-one software onboarding session
- Rely on an expert team offering chargeback management and fraud assistance
For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2023, Lightspeed’s customers processed $87.1 billion in GTV through Lightspeed’s platform. "Gross Transaction Volume" or "GTV" means the total dollar value of transactions processed through Lightspeed’s cloud-based software-as-a-service platform, excluding amounts processed through the NuORDER solution, in the period, net of refunds, inclusive of shipping and handling, duty and value-added taxes. GTV does not represent revenue earned by Lightspeed. GTV excludes amounts processed through the NuORDER solution because they represent business-to-business volume rather than business-to-consumer volume and Lightspeed does not currently have a robust payments solution for business-to-business volume. *See the section entitled “Key Performance Indicators” in Lightspeed’s most recent MD&A available on our investor relations website and at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov for more details.
Customer Locations as at March 31, 2023, excluding impact of Ecwid ecommerce standalone product. Customer Locations means a billing merchant location for which the term of services have not ended, or with which we are negotiating a renewal contract, and, in the case of NuORDER, a brand with a direct or indirect paid subscription for which the terms of services have not ended or in respect of which we are negotiating a subscription renewal. A single unique customer can have multiple Customer Locations including physical and eCommerce sites and in the case of NuORDER, multiple subscriptions. See the section entitled “Key Performance Indicators” in Lightspeed’s most recent MD&A available on our investor relations website and at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov for more details.