Streamlined stock management for your store.
Whether you sell bundled, serialized or unique items that require multiple variations, we have the tools you need to keep your stock moving. Our cloud-based inventory management platform means you're always on top of your stock, anywhere you are, for a workflow that fits your busy schedule.
- Track inventory levels and SKUs across multiple locations, no matter where you are
- Create product variants and matrices to manage different sizes, colours and more
- Automatically break down boxed inventory as you sell by singles and packs
- Identify inventory with unique serial numbers in any of your locations from a single search
Integrated stock ordering tools.
Centralize your purchasing and save time by ordering new stock directly from your point of sale system. With Lightspeed, you get inventory management software that helps you manage more at once.
- Order directly from your POS system with built-in purchase orders and integrated vendor catalogs
- Manage purchasing for multiple locations and from multiple vendors with master orders
- Easily fulfill and deliver special orders for customers
- Quickly import up to 10,000 inventory items at once with the item import tool
Getting rid of spreadsheets with Lightspeed Retail
See how Lightspeed can help you ditch the spreadsheets with our robust inventory management tools.
Inventory control software that impacts sales.
Have full control over how you sell and how much you charge with inventory management software that helps you optimize the sales floor. Automate discounts for customer segments, set up seasonal promotions in advance, and much more.
- Make bulk pricing changes to quickly adjust prices across your store
- Set price rules on selected inventory for seasonal sales and VIP discounts
- Easily manage giveaways and donations while maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Offer buy-one-get-one promotions with less work thanks to built-in tools
Inventory tracking system tools for actionable data.
Never run out of your best-sellers again, and get access to all the data you need to move inventory off your shelves, fast. Lightspeed gives you easy access to your inventory and sales data.
- Always know when it's time to restock with customizable reorder points
- Run negative inventory reports to identify insufficient stock
- Track unit costs and margins and other key stock management data points
- Keep on top of your sales data with built-in reports
Ditch the manual stock management tasks and automatically create unlimited barcodes for free.
“Kevin Millama, General Manager, Vaping the Way
Lightspeed is super easy. It's really easy to keep track of inventory. The report side is nice as far as keeping track of customer base and how much we're selling per hour.”
What do you sell?
How can I migrate inventory data to Lightspeed?
We can help you quickly transition to Lightspeed Retail by helping you import your inventory data. After you prepare a spreadsheet with your inventory data, you can submit your spreadsheet to our Retail Imports team and they'll take care of the rest. In order for our team to import your data, we'll need to ensure your spreadsheet is formatted correctly; see the requirements here.
If you'd like, you can import your items into Lightspeed on your own instead of going through our team. The built-in item inventory tool allows for imports of up to 10,000 inventory items at once.
Can I connect my retail inventory to eCommerce through Lightspeed?
Lightspeed Retail and Lightspeed eCom are an integrated system that allow you to manage your inventory data for both sales channels from one platform. You'll be able to connect your webstore with your brick and mortar location's inventory for streamlined sales and stock management.
Lightspeed can connect with other eCommerce platforms through integrators such as Accumula.
Is it possible to track data like serial numbers and inventory levels with Lightspeed?
Lightspeed helps you track serialized inventory and inventory levels with ease.
You can search for items by unique serial number, even across multiple locations, with the item search tool. If a customer has bought a serialized item from your store and requires work to be done on said item--such as a bike tune-up--you'll be able to automatically add their serialized item to your work order.
Inventory levels are also accessible through item searches, and also through individual inventory item entries. If you have multiple locations, you'll have the option to see inventory levels by store or as a whole.