You’ve signed up for Lightspeed’s eCommerce platform and you’re ready to launch your online store. Where do you start? If you’re unsure, you’re not alone. Getting started with any new software can be overwhelming.
This is where our onboarding team comes in! Lightspeed’s product specialists are here to move you from point A to point B and show where to go from there.
Our primary goal is to make sure you’re ready and able to sell. You need to be able to process purchases and returns before our representatives consider you ready, no matter how many sessions it takes.
Some things covered in your onboarding sessions include:
- Personalizing themes by uploading logos and images
- Adding employees as users in the back-end
- Setting up taxes, shipping and payment information as well as currencies
- Ensuring you set up the best checkout process for your business
- Customizing notification emails to customers
- Syncing your Google Analytics account with your online store
- Including custom status’ on orders
- Adding tracking numbers to orders
- Setting up customer-facing return reasons and back-end return actions
- Creating promotional codes and discount rules such as buy 2 get 1 free
- Adding terms and conditions, privacy policies, an ‘about us’ page
- Adding redirects if you are moving over from an existing online store or setting up custom domains
We’re here for you — another great reason to run your online business with Lightspeed.
News you care about. Tips you can use.
Everything your business needs to grow, delivered straight to your inbox.
Success! You are now signed up to our blog content updates.