What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant version 7.16?
- Auto-finalize online orders: Automatically print and finalize online orders. To enable this setting, go to Restaurant Manager > Devices > Restaurant App Settings > General Settings > Online Orders and enable Automatically accept and finalize from the dropdown menu. For more information, see this Help Center article.
- Cash rounding for Belgium users: A new law regarding rounding payment amounts exists in Belgium. All Belgian merchants must now round a cash payment total to the nearest EUR 0.05. Lightspeed automatically rounds the total amount due and the customer pays the rounded amount.
- Sales Summary Reports for multi-locations: Sales summary reports are now available for users with multiple locations. To access a multi-location Summary report, go to Manager > Location Reports > Summary Report.
- Know your Account ID: view your Account ID on the Lightspeed Restaurant app. From the Lightspeed POS app, navigate to Tools > Account > Account ID.
- Assign more categories to a Kitchen profile: Users may now assign more product categories to a Kitchen device profile.
Please note: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 7.16. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact our Support Team.