What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- You can now find out what’s new in each new release directly in Restaurant POS by tapping the “Explore our new features!” button on the User screen.
- In an effort to keep workflows moving forward, we’ve added another “Done” button on the second screen of the Modifier popup.
- Split bills on the Payments screen are now labelled with their associated seat for easy identification.
- The Profile button on the Navigation bar now shows the name and icon of the current user.
- French Fiscal users can now print summarized receipts.
- We also fixed an issue with manual card payments not working properly with Bridgepay.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- Blackbox users can now configure Joyn Loyalty to print a QR code on the FDM template.
- We also improved multi-location Modifiers so that you can now copy and/or delete Modifiers that were created in the master account in secondary accounts.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 6.11. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.