Webinar | COVID-19 Manage the financial impact on your business
Have you had to close up shop or change the way you operate your store or restaurant due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
In this webinar, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Federal resources, access and eligibility
- Tax credits and other financial resources available to SMBs
- Guidelines for employers on HR best practices and policies
Meet our speakers!
- Russell Crawford, US Tax Partner, KPMG
- Rushi Patel, Co-Founder, Homebase
- David Glantz, Principal, Business Cents
This webinar is for businesses in the United States.
The Ultimate Sporting Goods Store Guide
Whether you’re specialized in a single sport or your equipment keeps people active the whole year through, you need a...
The Ultimate Jewelry Store Guide
You’re a jewelry retailer with big ambitions. You need the best tools to keep scaling in an ever-changing...
7 Ways to Run your Retail Store Smarter in 2023
Retailers need to look to the future, stay ahead of trends and adopt the strategies that will define retail's new era...
The Ultimate POS Buyer's Guide
The retail industry is competitive, which is why you need a POS that does more than just process transactions. We'll...
The Ultimate Clothing Store Guide
From managing always-evolving inventory to making personal connections during sales, your clothing store needs tools...