80% of retailers that have implemented mobile POS in their stores have found that it increases sales.
An iPad POS enables you to:
- Reduce checkout abandonment rates by closing sales on the spot from anywhere in your store
- Significantly reduce wait times
- Pull up product information, photos, and current inventory right from the sales floor
- Sell anywhere by bringing your POS with you to pop-up shops or local markets
- Check upon your sales and reports from anywhere in the world
- & much more
Make the leap to cloud-based technology today – it’s easier than you think.
Watch this recorded presentation to find out how to start making more revenue with mobile retail technology.
The Retailer's Guide to Starting an Online Store
Becoming an omnichannel business means you're ready for whatever life throws at you—from extended store closures to...
Payment service providers: how to spot hidden fees and negotiate the best rate
From hidden fees to a seemingly endless sea of different payment processing rates, finding the right payment service...
Free Purchase Order Template
To order stock from vendors and suppliers, you need to send them a purchase order. Use our straight-forward purchase...
How to maximize your tax deduction with Section 179
Did you know that as a business owner, you can deduct the full cost of tools and software you use every day on your...
Retail Report: 50 Easy Holiday Marketing Ideas For Retailers
How do you stand out during the holidays? Offer potential customers engaging, rewarding reasons to shop with you and...