80% of retailers that have implemented mobile POS in their stores have found that it increases sales.
An iPad POS enables you to:
- Reduce checkout abandonment rates by closing sales on the spot from anywhere in your store
- Significantly reduce wait times
- Pull up product information, photos, and current inventory right from the sales floor
- Sell anywhere by bringing your POS with you to pop-up shops or local markets
- Check upon your sales and reports from anywhere in the world
- & much more
Make the leap to cloud-based technology today – it’s easier than you think.
Watch this recorded presentation to find out how to start making more revenue with mobile retail technology.
2019 tax checklist for your retail business
Tax season is almost over! No matter the size of your store, you’ll have to submit soon. Step 1: collect all...
2019 tax checklist for your hospitality business
There's not a lot of time left to do your taxes! Don't miss the deadline and don't miss any document. Step 1:...
Hospitality report: 4 ways to increase your restaurant's holiday profits
Restaurant spending over the holidays is projected to grow upwards of 8% every year. But you need a game plan if you...
Retail report: 3 ways to increase your store's holiday profits
The holidays represent as much as 30% of retailers’ annual sales. Leveraging the data your business generates is...
9 reasons why your restaurant needs a mobile cash register system
Mobile technology in restaurants introduces a whole new way of communicating between the front and back of house,...