80% of retailers that have implemented mobile POS in their stores have found that it increases sales.
An iPad POS enables you to:
- Reduce checkout abandonment rates by closing sales on the spot from anywhere in your store
- Significantly reduce wait times
- Pull up product information, photos, and current inventory right from the sales floor
- Sell anywhere by bringing your POS with you to pop-up shops or local markets
- Check upon your sales and reports from anywhere in the world
- & much more
Make the leap to cloud-based technology today – it’s easier than you think.
Watch this recorded presentation to find out how to start making more revenue with mobile retail technology.
Payment service providers: how to spot hidden fees and negotiate the best rate
From hidden fees to a seemingly endless sea of different payment processing rates, finding the right payment service...
Free Purchase Order Template
To order stock from vendors and suppliers, you need to send them a purchase order. Use our straight-forward purchase...
How to maximize your tax deduction with Section 179
Did you know that as a business owner, you can deduct the full cost of tools and software you use every day on your...
Retail Report: 50 Easy Holiday Marketing Ideas For Retailers
How do you stand out during the holidays? Offer potential customers engaging, rewarding reasons to shop with you and...
8 ways to keep your bike shop up to speed
Look no further than your POS to get your Interbike fix. Lightspeed’s retail POS integrates with some of the cycling...