Join Lightspeed and the National Bicycle Dealer Association to find out how data plays a critical role in customer retention. Get a better understanding of buyer intent and how to draw insights effectively. Whether you’re already using data or don’t know where to begin, this conversation is for you.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- Which customer data points you should be capturing
- What to do once you’ve collected enough data
- How to market more effectively with both your POS and website
Meet our speakers!
- Heather Mason, President, National Bicycle Dealer Association
- Tom Cohen, Ecommerce Manager, Wheelworks
- Alexandre Therrien, Product Manager, Lightspeed and Co-founder, Rebicycle
- Scott Buelter, CEO & Founder, Ascent360
Holiday Trends Report 2021: What SMB Retailers Need To Know
In 2021, the old tactics no longer work. 2020 changed everything. And by and large, that’s good news. Customer...
The Ultimate Shoe Store Guide
As a footwear retailer, you need technology that lets you give the best possible service to your customers. Whether you...
Webinar | Transforming data into profitable customer experiences
Enter the new world of retail Join Lightspeed’s panel discussion with Ascent360 and Mike’s Bikes to learn how data...
Webinar | Local inventory ads: bring shoppers in store with Lightspeed and Google
Did you know that 83% of U.S shoppers searched for products online before going into a store? With Google local...
How independent retailers will drive the revitalization of cities and communities in 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the digital transformation of the global retail industry. Independent businesses who...