Join Paul Erickson of RMSA Retail Solutions, and Brad Malmberg of Lightspeed, as they dive into some of the most common mistakes retailers make when opening a new store – and how you can avoid them.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine the ideal location for your new store
- Use data to determine if you can be profitable in a given space.
- Determine the right amount of inventory to open with.
- How much to stock on an ongoing basis.
- How to best organize your inventory in your POS system.
The Ultimate Apparel Store Guide
From managing always-evolving inventory to making personal connections during sales, your apparel store needs tools...
The Ultimate Sporting Goods Store Guide
Whether you're specialized in a single sport or your equipment keeps people active the whole year through, you need a...
The Ultimate Bike Store Guide
1 out of 2 bike stores in the United States use Lightspeed, because we just get bike stores. We've developed the best...
The Ultimate Jewelry Store Guide
You're a jewelry retailer, and you take your customer experience seriously. You need the best tools to serve your...
Future-proof Playbook for Retail: Reinvent your business—online and in-store
What was once nice-to-have has become must-have. If your business isn't capitalizing on multiple sales channels, you're...