Join Paul Erickson of RMSA Retail Solutions, and Brad Malmberg of Lightspeed, as they dive into some of the most common mistakes retailers make when opening a new store – and how you can avoid them.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine the ideal location for your new store
- Use data to determine if you can be profitable in a given space.
- Determine the right amount of inventory to open with.
- How much to stock on an ongoing basis.
- How to best organize your inventory in your POS system.
Choosing the Right Credit Card Processor
The days of running a cash-only business are almost over. Shoppers expect to pay with whatever method is convenient for...
Retail Math Made Simple
Running a retail small business is tough. From ordering inventory to handling marketing to hiring staff and more,...
The Small Business Guide to Getting Found on Google
46% of all Google searches are local. By creating a strong presence on Google My Business and optimizing your business...
The Small Business Guide to Raising Capital
Starting your own business is a huge undertaking—especially financially. Learn how to get the capital you need...
Webinar | Integrating technology into your bike store
Enhance your customer relationships Learn how Lightspeed can help you exceed customer expectations, streamline your...