Join Paul Erickson of RMSA Retail Solutions, and Brad Malmberg of Lightspeed, as they dive into some of the most common mistakes retailers make when opening a new store – and how you can avoid them.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine the ideal location for your new store
- Use data to determine if you can be profitable in a given space.
- Determine the right amount of inventory to open with.
- How much to stock on an ongoing basis.
- How to best organize your inventory in your POS system.
Free Purchase Order Template
To order stock from vendors and suppliers, you need to send them a purchase order. Use our straight-forward purchase...
How to maximize your tax deduction with Section 179
Did you know that as a business owner, you can deduct the full cost of tools and software you use every day on your...
Retail Report: 50 Easy Holiday Marketing Ideas For Retailers
How do you stand out during the holidays? Offer potential customers engaging, rewarding reasons to shop with you and...
8 ways to keep your bike shop up to speed
Look no further than your POS to get your Interbike fix. Lightspeed’s retail POS integrates with some of the cycling...
Free Social Media Templates
Use our free social media templates to make your business's social feed look professional and engaging. Easily...