Join Paul Erickson of RMSA Retail Solutions, and Brad Malmberg of Lightspeed, as they dive into some of the most common mistakes retailers make when opening a new store – and how you can avoid them.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Determine the ideal location for your new store
- Use data to determine if you can be profitable in a given space.
- Determine the right amount of inventory to open with.
- How much to stock on an ongoing basis.
- How to best organize your inventory in your POS system.
The Ultimate Home Decor Store Guide
As a home decor retailer, you need technology that will help you stand out. Online or in store, Lightspeed gives you...
Break Up with Traditional Retail
Omnichannel retail puts the customer at the center of the shopping experience, giving them a seamless experience on...
Traditional Retail is Dead
In a marketplace where consumers want the ability to shop however they want, whenever they want, wherever they are,...
The Ultimate Apparel Store Guide
From managing always-evolving inventory to making personal connections during sales, your apparel store needs tools...
The Ultimate Sporting Goods Store Guide
Whether you're specialized in a single sport or your equipment keeps people active the whole year through, you need a...