Get golfers to the first tee faster with a self check-in kiosk
The fastest way to check-in, pay for and play a round of golf.
The future is here
Step into the modern era of golf and be the first course in your area to give players the autonomy to check themselves in.
- Automate your check-in process and cut down on wait times
- User friendly controls make check-in and payment easy for everyone
- Easy group check-in makes life simple for everyone
A golf course check-in experience like no other
Make your golfers' experiences as pleasant as possible with a hassle-free check-in process.
- Check-in doesn't need to be exclusively in the clubhouse, golfers can check-in from any kiosk at your facility
- Track and store customer data in a mobile dashboard
- Generate up-sells for food & beverage or range balls through the kiosk interface
Rethink your staffing strategy
Less people in line means more time for staff to develop personal connections with golfers and enhance their experience.
- Staff can now leave the counter and interact with golfers, making their experience better
- Reduce your staffing expense with more autonomy at your facility
- Move your staff from behind the counter to other revenue generating areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Self Check-in Kiosks need to be set up close to my pro shop ?
Nope, you can set up your Kiosk anywhere at your facility—as long as there's an internet connection.
Do players need to have a credit card on file to use Self Check-in Kiosk?
Yes, when processing a transaction using Self Check-in Kiosk, a player needs to either already have their credit card on file or add a credit to their profile at the time of check-out.
Does the iPad Kiosk come with a stand ?
We offer a beautifully designed iPad stand perfect to set up on any counter or tabletop across your golf course—it is sold separately in our hardware store.
When a player checks in, does it reflect automatically on the Tee Sheet?
When a player checks in using a Self Check-in Kiosk, it will be automatically reflected on the Tee Sheet—just as if they were checking in the pro shop.