On the doorstep of London’s much-loved food market, Borough Market, the area’s rich history and heavenly food weren’t the only things that brought us here. Scattered with many of the city’s co-working spaces and pop-up shops, London Bridge screams entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation – values at the very core of our business.
Lightspeed London is proud to offer independent businesses – the life and soul of the UK’s capital city – revolutionary retail, restaurant and e-Commerce management tools needed to turn their ambitions into a real-life success story.
An all-in-one brick-and-mortar management system for independent retailers. This is the only tool you need to have full control over your inventory, supplier relations, sales and employees.
- With the cloud, take your store with you anywhere in the world, on any device
- Identify your best sellers and what products you are running out of with inventory management
- Manage your loyalty programs and incentivise your customers to revisit your store
- Do more with your ePOS by integrating all the business tools you need for accounting, HR and more
- Use detailed and customisable reporting & analytics to make business-critical decisions
- Enjoy 24/7 support and free onboarding
Our cloud-based ePOS system will help you manage staff, serve customers and monitor performance, so you can ensure your guests receive the best possible service.
- Easy menu creation & flexible floor plan management
- Data accessibility & accurate real-time reporting
- Tableside ordering to speed up waiting times
- Backup mode, allowing your business to run both online and offline
- Manage user permissions for your staff
The e-commerce platform built for your reality.
- Build a beautiful website that mirrors what your customers find in your store
- Build your brand and engage with a wider audience using social media and marketing tools availalble
- Integrate a variety of applications that help your business for accounting, HR, support and more
- Effectively manage all ares of your brand via one centralised platform 24/7 — online, in-store and via social media
Hear from our customers...
Lightspeed was the sole providers who offered the takeaway and restaurant options combined at a sensible price.
It all worked out as an introduction to our digital space that you find online; it's not digital and then physical — it's one.
We wanted to create a brand that could grow into multiple locations without feeling like yet another chain on the market
Chronogolf is now Lightspeed
Used by over 850 golf courses worldwide and supported by the same team of passionate golfers, your favourite golf course management system is now powered by Lightspeed