As of OnSite release 2019.1.0.0, Lightspeed OnSite requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later. Please be advised that macOS 10.14 (Mojave) is only compatible with Lightspeed OnSite version 2019 1.0.0 and later.
We recommend upgrading Lightspeed OnSite to at least 2018 3.0.3 before updating your operating system to macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
If you are several Lightspeed OnSite releases behind and would like to update to macOS 10.14 (Mojave), we recommend updating your operating system and Lightspeed OnSite as follows:
- Ensure macOS is updated to 10.12.
- Upgrade Lightspeed OnSite to 2018.3.0.3.
- Update macOS to 10.14 (Mojave).
- Upgrade Lightspeed to 2019.1
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your system, please contact our OnSite Support team, available 24/7.
- Corrected an issue preventing pages from printing through the Report Master in some cases.
- Resolved an API issue where converting an order to an invoice failed to correctly update the inventory.
Lightspeed OnSite will now correctly recognize non-English currency separators (for example, 10 000,00$ to represent ten thousand dollars).
Improved performance for:
- Exports of purchases for MYOB.
- Exports for QuickBooks.
- The “All Orders with Available Inventory to Reserve” tracker. When enabled, certain operations would take a very long time to complete in some cases, affecting system performance.