Return to Vendor
Return to Vendor was released on Monday October 26. Click here to learn more.
Small Improvements & Adjustments
- A user without inventory rights can now view item images during a sale by clicking the line item on the Sale screen and then clicking the item name.
- Moved the “Sales Over Time”, “Sales by Category”, and “Workorders” reports to the “Sales and Refunds” section of the Reports screen.
- The “Set Prices” feature is now named “Bulk Pricing Changes” (Settings > Bulk Pricing Changes).
- When a Price Rule is in effect during a sale, the register now displays both the current price and previous price (price without price rule).
- Archived Payment Types are no longer visible on Closing Counts.
- Fixed an issue with CSV Export of Categories.
- Fixed an issue where a customer-specific Sales Tax did not get applied when a customer type was attached to a sale.
- Fixed an issue where the Total displayed in sales reports potentially contained discrepancies.
- Fixed an issue that prevented branding updates to appear on the Lightspeed Retail POS iPad app.
- Improved reliability of payments using the Verifone MX 915 payment terminal.
- Fixed an issue affecting items with Price Rules in Work Orders.
- Fixed an issue with Order Subtotals during Invoice downloads in Purchase Orders.
- Fixed an issue with Labor Charges on Work Orders when using the Lightspeed Retail POS iPad app.
- Fixed an occasional issue with matrices regarding quantity sold.