- Fixed an issue where matrix parent items incorrectly linked short and long descriptions with child products.
- Fixed an issue where adding multiple single items to a work order converted the items to a box, even when Do Not Convert Singles to Boxes Automatically was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where an ampersand in a customer name caused printing errors.
- Fixed an issue where, credit card error messages persisted onscreen even after pressing the Hide button.
- Fixed an incorrect price in the Giant catalog.
- Fixed an issue where logging back on during a quote created a second copy of the quote.
May 27. 2015
In Settings > General Options > Customize Product Listing you can now add these SKU fields to product listings: UPC, EAN, Custom/Shop SKU and Manufacturer SKU.
In Settings > Set Prices you can now Archive Price Schemes you no longer wish to use.
Fixed an issue where special characters such as ampersands were not displayed properly in emailed receipts.
Fixed an issue where the Save Changes button was not available during field changes.
Fixed an issue where after you added an item to a box of items or assembly you went to the item details screen instead of the box of items or assembly tab.
Fixed an issue where when you changed the description of an item the Save Changes button was not active until you moved to another field.
Fixed an issue where a qwerty keyboard rather than a numeric one was displayed when a user was closing a till, performing a payout or drop, or adding an amount.
Fixed an issue where quantity available did not display in product matrices.
Fixed an issue where deleting tags for an item was causing unexpected functionality.
Fixed an issue where purchase orders that have special orders on them and are received in a shop that isn’t the intended shop for the purchase order did not set aside quantities for the special orders when received.