- Fixed an issue where the fine print in SROs (service repair orders) did not print correctly (fixed in Lightspeed OnSite 2016 1.3.1).
- Fixed an issue where re-opening Orders, Quotes or SRO’s reloaded the sell price for a given product if the product’s sell price had been previously edited.
- Fixed an issue where if an Order was reopened the total and subtotal amounts displayed as 0$.
- GSX Users: We’ve implemented a migration step that will reset Pricing Levels set at 0.00 to a $0 value.
- Non-GSX Users: Pricing Levels at $0.00 that were NOT manually entered will be treated as null and will not override the default sell price on the transaction.
Known Issues (in OnSite 2016 1.2+)
- One of the database migration steps that will be performed as part of the upgrade can take a long time (several hours) depending on your data. We are currently optimizing this migration step and will release this in a subsequent hotfix very soon.
- During Beta testing, some users reported performance issues with StoreMaster, under very specific circumstances. While we have made several changes in the 2016 1.3 release to optimize performance, please be aware that performance issues may persist for some users. Our Support and Development teams continue to work to diagnose and resolve any performance issues.
- Lightspeed OnSite displays the average cost (instead of default) on orders, quotes and SROs (service repair orders).
- The Disclosure icon is not displayed for the Tax Status field when importing suppliers and products.
- The Apply Credit button on an invoice remains enabled (green) even after all available credit is applied to the invoice.
- Tax-inclusive: There’s a one-cent (1¢) rounding discrepancy between orders in eCom and the same order downloaded to OnSite.
- On a fresh install, Lightspeed OnSite sends label print jobs to the full page printer instead of to the label printer, by default. To fix this, select the label printer before submitting your initial label print job; Lightspeed OnSite will then use the specified printer setting for all subsequent label print jobs.