NuORDER by Lightspeed Marketplace Survey Contest
Rules and terms
1. Enter the NuORDER by Lightspeed Marketplace Survey Contest ("the Contest") and be eligible to win one of ten $50 Visa gift card.
2. The Contest begins on August 15, 2023 at 9 a.m. EST and ends on August, 31 2023 at 12 a.m. EST.
3. All persons who complete the online survey will automatically be entered in the Contest. If you do not wish to be entered in the Contest, simply leave the appropriate fields requesting your email address at the end of the survey blank.
4. No purchase or subscription is necessary to enter the Contest. Completing the online survey is free.
5. Participation in the Contest is limited to a maximum of one (1) entry per business that is using the NuORDER Marketplace.
6. Ten (10) prizes in the form of a $50 Visa gift card will be awarded.
Drawing and Notification
7. The draw will take place on September 1, 2023 in the head office of Lightspeed Commerce at [12 p.m. EST].
8. On September 6, 2023 an email message will be sent to the selected entrants at the e-mail address specified in the survey. If the eligible entrants do not respond to the email within ten (10) business days, they will be deemed to be no longer eligible to win the prize and another entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible persons and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
In order to win, a selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during the survey.
10. The prizes will be sent to the winners within one week of confirming the awards.
11. The Contest is open to users/participants of the NuORDER Marketplace who are incorporated in the United States at the time that they complete the online survey.
13. Odds of winning depend on the total number of completed surveys prior to the Contest closing date.
14. Entrants must comply with these rules and will be deemed to have received and understood these rules if they participate in the Contest.
15. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws.