Linnworks is a Connected CommerceOps platform that enables online retailers to connect, automate and scale their e-commerce operations from a single source of truth.
Our solution provides retailers with three core attributes:
- connectivity to a diverse range of marketplaces,
- automation of traditionally time-consuming e-commerce processes,
- and a central platform to manage listings, inventory, orders and shipments.
With over 4,000 customers and $15 billion in annual GMV, Linnworks empowers small and mid-sized e-commerce merchants to simplify their commerce operations, drive new revenue, exceed customer expectations and streamline logistics.
Say goodbye to spreadsheet stress:
- Manage inventory from a single, unified platform with Lightspeed and Linnworks.
- Manage all your online and in-store inventory on one unified platform. No more double counting, data discrepancies or inventory chaos. Experience a simple omni-channel selling system with real-time updates. Anywhere. Anytime.
Inventory updates: Linnworks can automatically send stock changes to Lightspeed when orders are placed in-store or online.
Order download: Lightspeed orders can be automatically downloaded into Linnworks.
Channel Tax: Tax information and settings displayed on orders in Linnworks are saved from the Lightspeed account during order download.
Inventory mapping: Lightspeed inventory items can be linked to Linnworks inventory items for stock and price updates.
Location mapping: Orders can be downloaded to and inventory updates sent from specific Linnworks locations.
Order Cancellation: Orders in Lightspeed can be cancelled via Linnworks.
Order Shipping: Orders on Lightspeed can be marked as shipped and shipped via Linnworks.
Price changes: Prices on Lightspeed items can be automatically updated via Linnworks.