- Save time by efficiently generating outbound and return shipping labels singly or in batch
- Save money with discounted shipping with USPS and DHL, or your negotiated discounts with FedEx, UPS and Canada Post
- Streamline shipping by automatically fetching orders, updating your cart with shipment information and notifying your customers with tracking emails
"OrderCup is a shipping application that integrates with many platforms and carriers, streamlining shipping operations so you can provide better customer service, while saving time and money!"
OrderCup provides you a feature-rich shipping platform with a simple, easy to use interface for both large or small shippers, and access to discounted shipping rates and a host of value-added features such as returns, free global address validation, discounted insurance and more.
How does it work?
OrderCup integrates with multiple shopping carts and shipping carriers, allowing you to automatically fetch orders, generate shipping labels and related documents like packing slips and customs forms, update the orders in your cart with shipping information and trigger tracking emails to your buyers.
- Cloud-based, web-accessible platform - ship from anywhere, anytime
- Bi-directional integration with leading marketplaces and ecommerce platforms - Lightspeed eCom (of course!), Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce, Volusion, Newegg, Rakuten, many more ..
- Multi-carrier integration with USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL and Canada Post
- Aggressive shipping discounts with USPS, DHL, UPS without having to open third-party shipping accounts such as Stamps or Endicia
- One-click shipping in batch or one at a time
- User-defined filters, Automation rules and Shipping profiles to streamline your shipping
- Returns processing, both on-demand or automatically with each shipment
- Discounted shipping insurance both for domestic and international shipments
- Pick Tickets, Invoices, Packing Slips - customizable too
- Support for scales, scanners and printers (thermal, laser, inkjet)
- Best in class support - don't take our word for it, experience it yourself!
- Enterprise level hosting and availabilit
OrderCup is a US company with global customers and offices in US, UK and India. For more information visit the OrderCup website.
For non-integrated eCommerce platforms, we also support importing orders via CSV files.
Contact support at [email protected] or click the Support link in OrderCup to access our Knowledgebase or create a ticket.