In keeping with our policy to keep changes to a minimum during this busy shopping season, none of the changes in this release will change the way you use Lightspeed Retail. We did want to tighten up a few things with the reporting specific to Lightspeed Payments, though. If you are not using Lightspeed Payments as your payment processor, you won’t see any changes at all with this release. Those of you who do, however, should notice some improvements with the Integrated Payments report and the Settlements report.
- Fixed an issue with the timestamp in the detailed view of a transaction in a report displaying in the wrong time zone and format.
- Fixed an issue with chip entry transactions in Lightspeed Payments not properly displaying the masked PAN in the transaction details.
- Fixed an issue in the Integrated Payments report with the SaleID link not working for eCom orders.
- Fixed an issue in the Integrated Payments report preventing the card number from being correctly logged when eCom payments are declined.
- Refunds will now be properly labeled as such on the Integrated Payments report (instead of displaying simply as negative payments).
- Fixed an issue when searching the Integrated Payments report that caused the search term to be ignored when certain filters were also applied.
- Fixed an issue that would allow a user to attempt to add a Lightspeed Payments payment terminal to a shop in the same account that is not using Lightspeed Payments.