What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- A new warning message now appears when a user tries to print items that have already been printed to the bar or kitchen.
- A warning message now appears when the iPad volume is too low to hear alert sounds for incoming orders.
- We’ve improved the red badge on the Takeout screen that alerts you to new orders.
- We fixed an issue that occasionally caused room payments of zero to not be applied to a receipt.
What’s new in Restaurant Manager?
- You can now configure an alert sound for takeout/delivery orders that replays until all new orders are accepted.
- We’ve added a new user role that allows you to restrict certain users from creating new customer accounts.
What’s new in the Lightspeed Kitchen app?
- You can now enable a setting that causes new orders to flash on-screen after a period of inactivity.
- You can now decide to manually accept orders before sending them to the Kitchen Display.
- We’ve improved the “Clear all tickets” popup to avoid confusion about what tickets are being cleared.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 7.5. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.