What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- Changes to your LiteServer’s IP address? No biggie. You can now search for your LiteServer(s) without having to sign out of the app.
- Based on your locale settings, invoices are now available in Swiss German.
- We fixed an issue with receipts not always showing as locked in the Overview Panel when they should have.
- We fixed an issue where the user’s default table was not automatically selected after the app was closed and reopened.
- We fixed an issue where closed receipts would occasionally not show credit card information.
- We fixed an issue where if you unfinalized a receipt and then changed the ownership, the payments and tips were not properly transferring to the new owner.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- Account managers can now customize which user rights apply to them, whereas previously they had to have all rights enabled.
- We’ve added two new locale languages in the Manager Settings: French Canadian and Swiss German.
- Lightspeed Kitchen
- You can now filter your Kitchen tickets based on floor and table/order type (e.g. Takeout and Delivery).
- We fixed some issues related to receipt templates.
- We fixed a recent issue that prevented the “export customers” feature from working for some users.
- We fixed an issue where the wrong amount of modifiers would occasionally print on kitchen tickets that contained multiple of the same product (>3).
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 6.4. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.