- OnSite 2018.1 officially supports macOS High Sierra 10.13 and is also compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12
- OnSite 2018.1 drops support OS X Yosemite 10.10 and OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Selling inventory into negatives will now hold your cost average at what it was when the product reached an inventory of zero. When you come out of the negatives or leave zero, the new cost average will be most recent cost for the product in question. *Note: Altering the quantities on historical docs could still risk incorrect cost averages
- Fixed an issue where clearing line items from Orders, Quotes and SRO’s would not reset the ‘Owing’ amount.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Total Margin’ was appearing as ‘0%’ for all Orders, Quotes and SRO’s. *Note: In some cases, the margin may still appear as 0% on some historical Orders, Quotes & SROs due to a remaining issue related to a previous server version where some cost data was migrated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where only 5 product images could be imported at one time per product using Import Tools. It is now possible to import up to 12 images per product.
- Fixed a display issue where Multi-Store Setup window was not showing column headings.
- It is once again possible to update the ‘Default’ Tax Status in ‘Set Product Info’ .
- Fixed an issue where exporting Invoice Line items from storemaster could cause a crash.
- Backups that include preferences and product images now include “With Files” in filename.
- It is no longer possible to run an older installer on top of an existing installation to “downgrade”. If a user needs to go back to previous version they must uninstall, reinstall the desired version and then restore from a backup.
- Support can now enable certain Advanced Logging directly through the client interface.
- Added optional configuration for the Storemaster refresh time delay in an effort to mitigate inefficiencies and reduce possible performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where Lightspeed was Crashing when running the ‘Accounts Receivable Aging Report’ and the ‘Accounts Receivable Aging Report(Summarized)’.
- Fixed an issue where deleting invoice line items from an invoice was not updating the cost and profit values in the Sales by Invoice report in ReportMaster.
- Implemented a warning dialog for users attempting to edit or delete Tax Codes in Tax Codes setup as a preventative measure.
- Attempting to delete the default tax status now displays “The default tax status cannot be deleted”.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a Tax Code to the first position in the Tax Codes setup did not assign that Code as ‘default’.
- Fixed an issue where newly created product matrixes would ignore the “allow backorders” setting in the eCom Backoffice and would instead always enable backorders.
- Resolved an issue where newly added Product images would not appear in the correct sort order in eCommerce.
- Resolved an issue where eCommerce uploads would not re-retry in cases where communication to the eCom API issued a certain type of error.
- Fixed an issue where Order downloads would freeze if any Order contained a negative payment.
- Fixed an issue where removing the product short or long description in OnSite would not remove the corresponding text in eCom.
- Fixed an issue where taxes appear in the preview pane for free shipping line items in a Tax-Inclusive environment.
- The “Manage Categories” checkbox under Tools > eCommerce was clarified to “Manage Categories in Onsite”.
- Fixed an issue where tax-free Invoices did not print a $0 tax summary.
- Resolved an issue where the label printer in the Station Setup was not respected on a fresh install.
- Fixed an issue where Customer and Product images were not loading properly in POS Mode Coverflow.
- Fixed an issue where POS mode could crash when using an integrated Genius Terminal if the user selected the ‘return/enter key’ after selecting ‘Checkout’ before the payment processing window appears.
- The GSX setup panel now displays the expiry date for the imported GSX Certificate.