As of release 2019.2, the Axia, Authorize.net, and Heartland payment gateways are no longer supported. By focusing on fewer supported payment providers, we are able to continue to maintain the highest levels of security to protect your business. In order to prevent possible future vulnerabilities in your security, we urge you to update to the latest version of OnSite and migrate to one of the following supported payment gateways:
- Cayan (USA only)
- Tyro (Australia only)
- Moneris (Canada only)
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your system, please contact our OnSite Support team, available 24/7.
- As of this release, Lightspeed OnSite is compatible with macOS 10.15.
- Improved the performance of QuickBooks exports to minimize the likelihood of the export hanging due to a very large history of invoices.
- The Troubleshooting Utility will no longer refresh data automatically when opened; you will need to press the new Refresh button to do so. This will prevent the system from running long queries unnecessarily.
- Users that are part of the Administrator group will no longer have the ability to log in via PIN. They will now be required to use a password in order to maintain compliance with the PCI password policy.
- The following terminals can no longer be added in Lightspeed OnSite as their associated payment processors are no longer supported:
- i6580 Titan
- To prevent syncing issues, eCom sync must now be disabled when importing new products. A notification in the Store Master view will remind you to reenable it.
- OnSite will now properly detect if use of a barcode scanner has been denied in System Preferences.
- OnSite will correctly request access to the Calendar app when appropriate.
- The Job Code popup will no longer appear behind the main OnSite window.
- OnSite can now email documents in macOS 10.14 and later (authorization is no longer required).
- A very rare set of conditions that prevented the proper masking of card numbers has been resolved.
- Applying two live rules involving cost average will no longer cause OnSite to crash.
- Editing an invoice that includes gift cards will no longer result in an error.
- Including quotation marks in your search parameters when searching for serial numbers will no longer cause the system to crash.
- Loading the dashboard on February 29th will no longer cause the system to crash.