As of this update, Lightspeed OnSite requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later. Please be advised that macOS 10.14 (Mojave) is only compatible with Lightspeed OnSite version 2019 1.0.0 and later.
We recommend upgrading Lightspeed OnSite to at least 2018 3.0.3 before updating your operating system to macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
If you are several Lightspeed OnSite releases behind and would like to update to macOS 10.14 (Mojave), we recommend updating your operating system and Lightspeed OnSite as follows:
- Ensure macOS is updated to 10.12.
- Upgrade Lightspeed OnSite to 2018.3.0.3.
- Update macOS to 10.14 (Mojave).
- Upgrade Lightspeed to 2019.1
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your system, please contact our OnSite Support team, available 24/7.
- Enabled access to a more modern connection method that will improve stability and performance for some users (optionally activated on the login window).
- When adding a product to an order, quote, or SRO, the user now has the option to choose whether to add the product at its Default Cost or Average Cost.
- Attempting to sell a serial number that has already been sold will now display a pop-up message informing the user that the serial number has already been sold (rather than a generic “no serial numbers found” message).
- Fixed an issue with printing PDF backgrounds for Invoices that would cause the program to crash.
- Fixed a text clipping issue on the PDF Print Backgrounds window.
- Appointments created in the Customer card are once more added to the user’s calendar at the stipulated date and time, instead of being set to January 1 2001.
- Fixed an issue preventing the user from logging in if there was a printer error message displayed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the re-entry of serial numbers when returning a serialized product.
- Fixed an issue with the “Cost Always Equals Sell” feature where editing the sale price in an invoice or base document would not update the product cost accordingly.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, invoices would read “Owing $0.00” rather than “Paid.”
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with POS mode where pop-up menus were not respecting the aesthetic theme of the rest of Lightspeed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the installation to hang at “preparing to install” in rare cases.
- The new GSX-related product fields can now be included in product exports.
- Webstore has been removed from Lightspeed OnSite.
- The Ingram Micro integration has been removed from Lightspeed OnSite.
- The Magento integration has been removed from Lightspeed OnSite.