As of this update, Lightspeed OnSite requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later. Please be advised that macOS 10.14 (Mojave) is only compatible with Lightspeed OnSite version 2019 1.0.0 and later.
We recommend upgrading Lightspeed OnSite to at least 2018 3.0.3 before updating your operating system to macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
If you are several Lightspeed OnSite releases behind and would like to update to macOS 10.14 (Mojave), we recommend updating your operating system and Lightspeed OnSite as follows:
- Ensure macOS is updated to 10.12.
- Upgrade Lightspeed OnSite to 2018.3.0.3.
- Update macOS to 10.14 (Mojave).
- Upgrade Lightspeed to 2019.1
If you have any questions or need assistance updating your system, please contact our OnSite Support team, available 24/7.
- Fixed an issue that, in some cases, caused a noticeable degradation in performance over the course of a day.
- Fixed an issue preventing the generation of a carry-in order for GSX when the GSX region is set to U.K..
- Fixed an issue with alphanumeric serial numbers that caused an unexpected error when a serial number included both numbers and letters.
- Fixed an issue with the Tills feature being permanently disabled in the Point-of-Sale gear menu, regardless of whether or not it was activated in Company Setup.