- Fixed an issue causing repeated backup errors after upgrading to earlier versions of 2016 1.3.x
- Serialized low priority requests to improve performance in POS mode. In the demo database, this change reduced the time to load the first line item from 10-12 seconds to less than 1 second.
Behaviour Changes (in 2016 1.3.2 and later)
- *OnSite can now distinguish between an empty Pricing Level value (that will not override the default sell price) VS an actual $0 value (that will override the default sell price) in 2016 1.3.2 and later. In cases where the $0 value in the Pricing Level was never manually assigned, the $0 value in the Pricing Level setup will be wiped upon upgrade. In cases where a $0 Pricing Level value is desired, it may be necessary to utilize the ‘Set Selling Prices’ tool or ‘Product Import’ tool to re-assign the $0 values after the upgrade to 2016 1.3.2 and later.
Known Issues (in OnSite 2016 1.2.x and 1.3.x)
- During Beta testing, some users reported performance issues with StoreMaster, under very specific circumstances. While we have made several changes in the 2016 1.3 release to optimize performance, please be aware that performance issues may persist for some users. Our Support and Development teams continue to work to diagnose and resolve any performance issues.
- Lightspeed OnSite displays the average cost (instead of default) on orders, quotes and SROs (service repair orders).
- The Disclosure icon is not displayed for the Tax Status field when importing suppliers and products.
- The Apply Credit button on an invoice remains enabled (green) even after all available credit is applied to the invoice.
- Tax-inclusive: There’s a one-cent (1¢) rounding discrepancy between orders in eCom and the same order downloaded to OnSite.
- On a fresh install, Lightspeed OnSite sends label print jobs to the full page printer instead of to the label printer, by default. To fix this, select the label printer before submitting your initial label print job; Lightspeed OnSite will then use the specified printer setting for all subsequent label print jobs.