- Fixed a printing issue where the printer setup in StoreMaster’s Station Setup was not respected, forcing you to manually select the correct printer.
- Fixed an issue where full page documents were not printing images.
- Fixed an issue where setting up a custom label displayed label exceeds maximum size error for all label sizes.
Fixed an issue where opening a Product Card and navigating to the Inventory tab prompted to save changes even when no changes were made.
Known Issues (in OnSite 2016 1.2+)
- Selecting an alternate printer in the Print dialogue will not work properly if the default printer (under System Preferences) is NOT set to Last Printer Used.
- When printing a full-page document containing product images, the background of images print black if the associated PNG files have a transparent background.
- Lightspeed OnSite crashes when batch printing owing statements.
- Trying to save an image that was added to the Product Photo drawer produces a blank image.
- Photos taken with camera via photopicker appear as white images. Adding images via drag & drop works as expected.
- Lightspeed OnSite crashes when running Intelligence > Accounts Receivable on Date reports.