Lightspeed OnSite 2015 2.1 has major improvements in performance speed.
- Count Inventory comparisons and adjustments are faster.
- Intelligence reports are faster.
- Apple GDV Inventory Report is 2x faster.
- Searching for Products, Customers and Invoices in POS Mode is faster.
- Opening the cash drawer is controlled by the user privilege and payment method.
- Merchant Warehouse is replaced by Cayan.
- New setting for automatic completion of sale in POS Mode.
- Cash Denomination buttons are now available for cash payments in POS Mode.
- New option in Users to allow passwords to never expire.
- New button in POS Mode to reprint a Gift Card receipt for an Invoice.
- Gift Card balances are printed on receipts.
- Fixed an issue where when the Can Exit POS Screen privilege was set to authentication the user was logged out.
- Fixed an issue in POS mode where the Sell Negative Inventory on Invoices privilege allowed selling negative inventory.
- Fixed an issue in POS mode where the Sell Negative Quantity on Invoices privilege allowed selling items that were at a negative quantity.
- Fixed an issue in POS mode where the Sell Below Minimum margin on Invoices privilege allowed selling below the minimum margin.
- Fixed an issue in POS mode where attempting to log out when the Can Exit POS Screen privilege is set to authentication or to not allowed caused Lightspeed OnSite to crash.
- Fixed an issue in POS mode where the End of Day report was not accessible if the user privilege was set to authentication.
- Fixed an issue where mapping payment methods for the Cayan Genius terminal caused Lightspeed Onsite to crash.
- Fixed an issue where on the Product card selecting Update Costs of Products on this PO cleared the Default Supplier.
- Fixed an issue where users who do not have Setup MultiStore enabled cannot do inventory lookups or Transfers In.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Customer on an Invoice that was paid by Gift Card clears the Gift Card payment.
- Fixed an issue in POS Mode where the account window opened behind the customer card.
- Custom fields now print accurately for Supplier Invoices.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Export Tools to crash.
- Fixed an issue where accessing Customer history from POS mode caused Lightspeed OnSite to crash.
- Product Codes now print on labels by default.
- Printing a barcode based on a Product Code is supported.
- Updating a master product description now updates the child products.
- Fixed an issue where performing a GSX warranty lookup caused Lightspeed Onsite to crash.
- Barcodes of the Multi-Store Label are blank custom labels designed using the C39 barcode.
- Fixed an API issue where updating an invoice with an activated gift card on it caused the value of the gift card to double.
- Columns now sort properly in gift card table.
- Columns now sort properly in inventory count window.
- StoreMaster now updates the Invoice Modified Date for non-cash payments.
- Using a Pre-Existing preset now displays the product fields in Import Tools.
- Fixed an issue where a phone number was occasionally shown in the email field of an invoice card.
Mac OS X Yosemite
- Fixed an issue where posted or exported Supplier Invoices were displayed with a lock icon.
- Fixed an issue where text was cut off in Station Setup & Pricing Level Setup.
Advanced Reporting 2.0
- Supports the completely redesigned Advanced Reporting 2.0 add-on module, a powerful cloud-based tool for deep retail analysis across any number of store locations.
Updated API Documentation
- You can find updated API documentation at http://www.lightspeedpos.com/onsite-docs/