LightSpeed 3.9.0 brings document preview back to StoreMaster’s right column. It has also been redesigned with a new look’n’feel.
New Notifications Panel
Notifications have moved to StoreMaster’s top bar. The Notification icon is badged with the number of new items to review.
Show and Hide the StoreMaster Sidebar
Users with smaller displays who wish to allocate more space to the list view can now show and hide the Preview and Parked Items sidebar.
Show the Store Name in StoreMaster
The store’s name can now be displayed in StoreMaster’s left column, adding visibility for Multi-Store users.
Batch Delete Products, Customers, and Suppliers from StoreMaster
In the case of an unwanted import, you can now hit Command + Delete on your keyboard to batch delete Products, Customers, or Suppliers from the source list.
This new Intelligence report is especially useful for apparel retailers. See what quantity of each style you’ve ordered and received, how it has sold, and what you’ve got on-hand. This report also lists sales and inventory in retail dollars to help buyers.
Improved Search Results
Search All and document Smart Find in StoreMaster now allow searching by Customer ID as well as line item UPC, Description, and Product ID. Supplier ID is also searchable on Purchasing documents.
Developers can now set and update creation date information on an Invoice via the API
- Fixed a case where End of Day report would not show gift card payments
- Fixed a case where deleting a line item from a paid Invoice could cause an error message
- Fixed an issue where receiving a PO with serial numbers totalling more than 1023 characters could cause LightSpeed to quit
- Fixed an issue where the “Created This Month” search filter would return no results
- Fixed an issue where deleting categories in Magento could cause update failures
- Fixed an issue where reordering of size or color options in Magento could unlink master/child products