Make more sales with a centralized system.
With Lightspeed's built-in catalogs, pet retailers can order products without ever leaving their POS. As a supplier, your products will be showcased to the most active retailers, making it easier than ever to unlock more sales.
- Connect with thousands of Lightspeed pet supply stores actively looking to buy
- Make it easier for pet retailers to find and order from you with organized catalogs
- Increase your brand presence by ensuring you're visible to the most buyers
- Gain new clients through this popular built-in Lightspeed feature
Get loyal buyers and enjoy repeat orders.
Within Lightspeed POS, retailers have access to product feeds that match exactly what they need. Put your products front and center to encourage more orders, more frequently.
- Streamline your small and medium business orders with one centralized system
- Update catalogs with new products instantly
- Increase your order frequency and consistency
- Reduce errors and back-and-forth in accounting, shipping and invoicing
Stay in control of your products.
In Lightspeed POS, you control the product names, descriptions and images provided to retailers for online and offline use—making it easier for them to sell your products and provide accurate, detailed info to their customers.
- Effortlessly update or edit product specifications anytime
- Auto-populate your inventory with approved selling details
- Increase client trust by sharing brand-approved assets
- Keep your products looking and sounding their best for a sale
Start selling fast—no training required.
Get started with fast setup using our pre-built integrations. Join the pet shop marketplace that's changing the way suppliers sell.
- Continue using your existing system to manage every order
- Access our pre-built Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, EDI, SFTP and API integrations
- Easily connect your custom system to our open API
- Start selling wholesale to small to medium-sized businesses
Access an ever-growing network of retailers
Tens of thousands of merchants use Lightspeed to process over $20 billion in transactions.