- Check the different Berlin styles Standard, Minimal, Streetwise and Home for inspiration
- Lots of settings, build according latest HTML5 standards, perfect on mobile devices
- Designed by Totalli
Berlin is a full-responsive theme for an optimal user experience. This theme is highly customizable with over 300 presets. Adjust the look and feel the way you want it. Berlin is written with smooth and modern HTML5, it looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. Perfect for stores of any kinds, such as fashion, clothing, furniture, gadgets etc…
Other Lightspeed customers currently using "Berlin":
- Adjustable USPs in the header and product detail page
- Sticky menu for optimal navigation on the webpage
- Extra multilingual banners on the homepage
- Quick shop: the user can view product details and order it directly from the home page or category page
- Quick search: shows the best results immediately
- Youtube product videos on product detail pages
- Built-in integrations with Kiyoh, Webwinkelkeur and Yotpo
- Facebook and Twitter widgets
- Customizable labels to your products for e.g. new products special promotions
- With extra translation keys for highly adjustable translate options.
Click here for documentation.
- (12-12-2017) Small change in translation keys for headings for the "from" and "to" filter values (for active filters)
- (12-12-2016) Added better hreflang support (SEO update)
- (25-04-2016) Added: theme setting for widget height Webwinkelkeur.
- (07-04-2016) Added: confirmation (modal) window is shown on category pages as soon as visitors place an order, the same way as already was the case on ordering from the product detail page.
- (17-12-2015) Fix: Twitter widget - following a change in the Twitter widget code a theme setting for showing the number of tweets no longer was accepted; theme setting "Tweet limit" (under 04g. FOOTER: Twitter Settings) has been removed; Headlines: fix for scrolling on touchscreen devices so headline images scroll with the rest of the page; Social media profile page links: "LinkedIn" added as option (incl. icon).
Would you like to receive more information on our theme "Berlin", its possibilities, or tailor made changes? Contact Totalli:
Totalli t|m e-commerce
phone: +31 78 369 0 555
cell phone: +31 624 93 72 79
e-mail: [email protected]