To our customers
At Lightspeed, we firmly believe that as independent businesses, you are vital hubs for human connection and interaction. At this unprecedented moment in time, as our capacity to come together in a physical space is temporarily put on pause due to the impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we will get through this exceptionally challenging period, together.
From resources to help keep your business going to tips for using your downtime to catch up on operational tasks, we've gathered the information you need to help keep you safe, informed and productive during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re also offering tools and access to new revenue streams to help you navigate and adapt to the necessary changes in consumer behavior that we are witnessing on a daily basis. Please reach out for details on how we can help your business.
Strategies for weathering the storm.
Tips and resources to help you access financial aid, cut costs and maximize profitability to keep your retail or hospitality business going.
- Apply for federal and regional grants and relief
- Perform a cycle count or full count of your retail inventory and get organized
- Do a full audit of your retail business by running these Lightspeed Analytics reports
- Develop a cost effective marketing strategy for your restaurant
- Perform a break even point analysis to get an overview of your hospitality operations
- Review your restaurant insurance policy
Look to ecommerce to keep serving customers.
Now more than ever, customers will be looking online for their needs. Be there for them through ecommerce.
- Start thinking about your omnichannel business opportunities
- Sign up for three months of Lightspeed eCom for free to help the transition
- Get transactional with Lightspeed eCom as fast as possible
- Make sure your eCom site has an optimized customer experience
- Help your customers find you online and drive more traffic to your eCom store
- Refresh your social media skills so you’re ready to hit the ground running
- Craft eye-catching posts with these free social media templates
Pivot to delivery to serve your diners.
Get through slow periods and closures with a strong delivery model.
- Start offering delivery services and make sure your customers know how to order
- Keep your new services in budget by signing up for three free months of delivery integration by Lightspeed
- Keep connected with at-home diners using social media marketing
- Attract hungry delivery customers by promoting your positive reviews
Get ready to welcome customers and diners back.
Prepare for the end of social isolation now so you’re ready get back to business right away.
- Design eye-catching retail flyers to get the word out when your store opens again
- Now that you’re more experienced in ecommerce, look at your inventory management setup for the future
- Update your employee handbook with detailed hygiene and sanitization guidelines
- Take advantage of the downtime to redesign your menu with a fresh look
- Plan your loyalty programs to bring customers and diners back when it’s safe
Our partners are ready to help.
Keep your business going with offers designed to help businesses adapt to this economic shift.
- Give your retail customers the option to use omnichannel gift cards with AdVision with no fees for 3 months and 66% off setup costs
- Streamline your ecommerce order fulfilment workflow with 50% off OrderCup subscriptions for 2 months
- Manage the delivery process from order to prep to courier with UEAT with 50% off installation, 24-hour express onboarding and 1 month free
- Take advantage of MarketMan’s cloud-based restaurant inventory management system with 2 months of free service and no setup fees
Let us know how we can help
Stay tuned for updates, and please reach out with suggestions, questions or stories of how your business is managing—we're in this together.