Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Hospitality industry vibrant and can make or break an elegant customer experience.
At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As the Team Lead of Sales Operations in Sydney, you will act as the glue for the customer-facing GTM teams. You’ll be able to put your sharp eye to the test by supporting the team in reviewing sales processes, supporting the sales team with data and reporting needs, and ensuring that our teams are functioning as efficiently as possible by utilising automation wherever possible.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Oversee administrative support for the customer-facing GTM teams and coordinate all primary activities within the Sales Operations team
- Oversee all hardware order management, fulfillment and queries and flag any potential issues with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Operations team to escalate sales operations tickets raised by the customer-facing teams when necessary.
- Produce and maintain clear, concise documentation on how Marketing and Sales systems and tools work.
- Collaborate with Finance to build dashboards and reports for customer-facing teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing to build and maintain workflows for leads ensuring consistent lead attribution and streamlined processes using automation.
- Facilitate training sessions with customer-facing GTM managers to deliver process updates, gain feedback and provide ongoing support.
- Provide insight and support to management and team members of the Sales team.
- Act as a point of contact for escalations related to hardware, billing and subscription inquiries both internally and externally
- Review sales reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Consolidate feedback related to system inefficiencies and prioritize accordingly with the appropriate teams
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Social Sciences, or related field
- 2-4 years experience in an sales or administrative function
- A minimum of 1 year of informal or formal leadership experience
- A proven track record of success using performance-based metrics
- High attention to detail, effective communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
- Very comfortable in technical environments
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Intercom, Confluence & Jira desired
- Previous hands-on experience with CRM systems a big plus
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
- Flexible working arrangements
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!