Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you are in the right place!
Lightspeed provides the leading cloud commerce platform for retail and hospitality businesses around the world to simplify, scale and provide exceptional customer experiences.
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic, fast-growing EMEA sales team as Team Lead, Sales Development (Hospitality) for France and Switzerland. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the local SDR team to maximize qualification of valuable new-business opportunities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Motivating team members to exceed objectives through training and continuous coaching including but not limited to guidance, support, call evaluations and performance check-ins;
- Analyzing, reporting and taking action on pipeline metrics;
- Developing inbound and outbound initiatives to maximize the team performance;
- Collaborating and maintaining communications with Team Leads from other departments;
- Working with the Regional Manager to maximize local impact;
- Working with the Sales Development Manager to develop new strategies to grow the sales pipelines;
- Driving performance to consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Relevant sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment, and 1-2 years of coaching experience is a plus;
- Strong desire to be in technology sales leadership, and a strong technical aptitude;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication;
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices;
- A love of numbers: you recognize a quantitative approach to making decisions;
- A love of coaching: You enjoy helping your team members evolve in their sales career;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment;
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently;
- Fluency in French and full professional proficiency in English;
- Affinity with the French and Swiss hospitality market.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Strong understanding of the hospitality industry and Point of Sale technologies;
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Sales trained (Sandler, SPIN etc.);
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS;
- Fluency in other languages;
- Working on an international team.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions and a long term equity incentive (we are all owners!).
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counseling & coaching services
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed's one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.