Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking someone with a proven customer service background to guide our Point-of-Sale support team in providing an all-around satisfactory customer experience. As Team Lead for our Support Specialists, you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer has an outstanding experience when contacting Lightspeed for assistance. You will be supervising a team and you will be responsible for day to day activities, training, employee scheduling and absence management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Monitor, track and improve call and ticket quality
- Provide feedback for further learning and development to agents
- Assist in improving communication with coworkers and customers by identifying missing troubleshooting articles and/or content on the Help Desk
- Creating internal troubleshooting and workflow documentation for Frontline Agents
- Be a leading customer advocate within Lightspeed: identify common customer challenges and partner with other departments to develop solutions
- Communicate observations on changes and trends to Product Management, QA and Development on a weekly basis
- Liaise with support team leaders to best handle the day to day situations to better customer experiences
- Deal with cross department issues and communications when they arise
- Full ownership of call and ticket escalations
What you need to bring:
- Demonstrated experience in Customer service or Technical support industry
- Experience dealing with customers and ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- Good time management and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent judgment and an excellent German & English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with other team members
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in leading teams or supervisor of people
- Retail and/or Restaurant experience
- Intermediate computer skills with working knowledge of Mac OS X and Windows
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs every day
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!