At Lightspeed, we help make authentic and impactful experiences, including that of your career! Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, as the Talent Sourcer you will find creative ways to reach candidates across various channels. As their first point of contact, through phone screens or face to face conversations, you will learn more about their career aspirations and help match them with the best roles at Lightspeed. You will work on roles in our Product and Technology group and for our Support organization.
If you are a talent magnet, love building relationships, enjoy getting to know people and understanding how to best approach them, we want to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - businesses who process transactions use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
Your Day to Day
- Act as a partner to the Support and Technology team’s recruiters
- Source and hire top talent nationwide both for existing and future roles
- Craft compelling reach-outs to ensure the highest possible response rate
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here
- Spread the word through attending networking events, meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our Global Talent Acquisition team to improve and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent
- Manage and nurture the existing pipelines of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
Who You Are
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, mais oui!
- Tech savvy. Maybe you can’t code in Java but you can draft one hell of a boolean string.
- Proven experience as a talent hunter, you leave no stone unturned.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails, a real Hemingway. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited by the opportunity to be a part of something awesome and to share it with the world.
And what about when you aren't sourcing?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!