As a Support Specialist, you will provide full-time technical assistance for our popular Point of Sale software. Our Support Specialist team is designed for customers needing assistance using the platform. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be in contact on a daily basis with our customers via phone and email.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
About our team
The Montreal support team is made up of foodies, musicians and expert troubleshooters. We work hard and play hard, celebrate everyone’s passions, and help guide our colleagues to do the best work of their lives. If you are looking for a close-knit and hardworking team then you’ve come to the right place!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English & French
- Ability to handle multiple incoming requests
- The ability to convey a customer-focused attitude
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Computer hardware and networking experience
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Mac OS X
- Retail experience
- Technical problem solving experience
What’s in it for you
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!