Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are seeking a Customer Service oriented person to provide full-time technical assistance for our Golf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be in contact with our customers via our chat-based platform. Your goal is to assist Golf courses with their use of the POS software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
About our team
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our support team is motivated, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French
- Ability to handle multiple incoming demands and tickets
- Ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude
- Proven troubleshooting skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience with POS
- Experience working in a Golf course
- Knowledge of Golf
- Experience in Retail/Hospitality
What's in It for You?
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Private Healthcare;
- 400£ annually towards health and fitness;
- 150£ annually towards alternative therapies;
- Company wide events, flexible working environment, free coffee, snacks, tea, in the office - which is consistently filled for our employees;
- Stock options
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!