Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Subscription Operation Specialist to join our Sales team in Berlin. You will act as a trusted consultant for entrepreneurs in hospitality and drive revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the Lightspeed sales team.
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, customer-centric and energetic person to join the team as a Subscription Operations Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead for Subscription Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting our customers along with the Sales Operations Team for tasks related to subscription and invoice related topics across all of our products offered in EMEA.
If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
As Subscription Operations Specialist, You Will
- resolve billing and subscription inquiries via phone and email from our customers;
- assess and reconcile invoices from customers as required;
- collaborate with Finance and other internal stakeholders to ensure correct system data;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management and sales projects as required
What You Bring To The Team
- experience in an administrative or sales support role;
- full working proficiency in German and English;
- stellar time management and organization skills;
- obsessive attention to detail;
- a thorough and methodical approach to your work.
It Is Also Nice If You Have
- experience with Salesforce.com and Zendesk is a plus;
- French or Dutch language skills;
- Passion for technology;
- eCommerce, Retail or Restaurant experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!