Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Strategic Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join the Strategic Solutions team. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, a keen sense of initiative and a desire for professional development. The Customer Success team is on the front lines engaging with customers: from pre-sale through to renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in their investment with Lightspeed.
The CSM, Strategic Solutions, will be responsible for product implementation and planning, and otherwise supporting customers to ensure they leverage all available services. They will manage escalations of at-risk accounts, and identify opportunities for account growth. A CSM will develop a deep understanding of the typical business challenges the customer faces. They will be skilled at setting the right expectations and ensuring that, as a company, we meet those expectations.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- The CSM will serve as a key pre and post-sale resource for strategic customers including establishing and managing individualized goals, implementation plans, and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise at any point in the customer life cycle.
- Working solely with strategic customers, the CSM will develop custom implementation and/or engagement plans based on the customer’s needs.
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan.
- Monitor customer usage data, go live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth.
- Plan and manage multiple aspects of the implementation process including: scheduling OB sessions, planning FSS travel arrangements, facilitating hardware shipment, coordinating partner installs and partner integrations.
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations.
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
- Contribute to the development of customer resources.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Handle miscellaneous duties, clerical tasks and responsibilities as defined by management.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and autonomous
- Excellent judgement and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with enterprise and VIP customers
- 3+ years sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field
- Industry expertise in hospitality or retail
- Project management experience and/or certification
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism
- Polished communication skills, experiencing presenting to an executive-level audience
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!