We’re on a mission to help power the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy. You will be a key part in forming and building a strategy for streamlining the supply chain to get the right products to the right customer. We need someone that is highly motivated, creative, and not afraid to push past status-quo to help make product ordering for our merchants and suppliers easier.
If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment that impacts a large global customer base - that’s where you come in! The Senior Product Manager is responsible for overall team product direction and strategy and will involve frequent collaboration with customers and internal teams to help shape priorities and build the roadmap. This dynamic position requires the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams and stakeholders, be productive and adaptable in the face of evolving business priorities, and able to take responsibility and ownership in coming up with solutions to our customer pain points.
If you are a dedicated problem-solver and are ready to make a huge impact on an international scale, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Creating easily understood product delivery plans and requirements in collaboration technical and design team members
- Gathering insights from our existing customer base, internal stakeholders, and market trends to help shape product direction
- Defining product success - What KPI’s should you use to measure and continuously track?
- Collaborating with Go-to-Market teams to coordinate successful product launches
What you need to bring:
- Experience evolving in Agile/Scrum development cycle, building and delivering high-quality software on time
- Showcasing customer empathy by working with UX/UI design and development teams for ideating on solutions
- Data-driven mindset - strong analytical skills to help root your decisions
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Understanding of the procurement space for retail merchants or brands/suppliers
- Retail and eCommerce industry experience
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!