What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns using the API-led connectivity.
- Ensure quality and stability of delivered APIs through detailed analysis, design and testing.
- Write robust, clean and effective code for simple or complex user stories.
- Scripting, optimized database queries, data architecture, data design, modeling and mapping.
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies or paradigms.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record of developing reliable, highly available and scalable software.
- 5+ years of integration experience.
- 3+ years experience with object-oriented languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience working with RAML specifications/build.
- Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture, RESTful Architecture and web services development.
- Experience in data migration ETL.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Mule connectors, Dataweave 2.0, Active MQ, API Gateway, API Manager, API design, RESTful APIs, Mule cloudhub, Mule RTF.
- Experience for integrating CRM, Billing, ERP or Customer Service systems.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, system’s design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, version control, quality processes, automation and unit testing using MUnit.
- Competent in Design Patterns, integration Testing and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end CI/CD deployment pipeline of Mulesoft APIs using Github Action, Jenkins or Azure Devops.
- Experience in the SAAS business model and with SSO services.
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with software product development processes using agile project management.
- Experience in EDA integration pattern and microservices.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) or ERP (Netsuite).
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (certifications, trainings).
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!