Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Information Systems team in North America/Manila.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, customize, develop, and support solutions on the Force.com platform with Lightning, Apex and VisualForce
- Build and maintain integrations, leveraging Mulesoft, with various other data sources and systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce concepts: Data Model, Web Services and Security Model
- Write robust, clean and effective code for simple or complex user tasks
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a Senior level candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions
- Expertise in Salesforce development (3+ years) and in the following technologies: JSON, RESTful APIs, web services
- Mulesoft experience for integrating CRM, Billing and ERP systems
- Strong experience in technical analysis, system’s design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation and unit testing
- Competent in Design Patterns and Integration Testing
- Experience in the SAAS business model
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Even better if you have but not necessary:
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent
- Experience with Pardot, CPQ, Netsuite ERP
- Experience working with software product development processes using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (trailheads, certifications, trainings)
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!