What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Collaborating with Product managers, Product Designers, Software Developers and other stakeholders throughout the software development process.
- Work with enterprise architecture and other Solution Architects on long-term planning and conformance
- Ensure technical considerations are communicated, and implementation conforms with design, long-term objectives, and enterprise architecture.
- Coach development team on best practices and patterns
- Influence decisions on choice of framework, tools, or added features
- Contribute to architectural standards, principles, practices, and architectural templates
- Design solutions leveraging design patterns and proper separation of concerns to ensure minimal complexity and optimal performance, reliability, reusability, supportability, security, etc.
- Select forward-looking integration styles and patterns
- Create data models following best practices for ownership and segregation
Technical leadership in project environment
- Review and evaluate potential products and guide RFI/RFP process, especially from a technical point of view
- Review and help prune functional requirements; Map to technical requirements
- Create effective solutions through understanding of business needs and technology capabilities; drive solutions that minimize coding and customization
- Document technical risks, architecture diagrams,, architectural decisions and go live plans
- Ensure solution conforms to enterprise architecture, and passes architecture review board
- Provide input and solution guidance to the development team
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Computer Science, MS degree or equivalent
- 10 years of experience delivering IT solutions, of which 5 as a solution architect
- 5 years of experience leading a team
- Salesforce Architecture Certifications
- Knowledge of the architecture and experience in building solutions related to Salesforce’s Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Billing, Experience Cloud, FSL.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to resolve problems and make decisions
- Deep Salesforce technical knowledge; architecture and development patterns and practices; how to realize non-functional qualities in a design.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance and support.
- Experience with agile development, scrum, Kanban
- Salesforce Lightning experience and understanding
- Strong collaboration skills; excellent communication skills
- Experience in the SAAS business model
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with building and integrating solutions related to Netsuite, Coupa, Workday, Zuora, Stripe, Hubspot.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud Platform..)
- Experience building tools for self-service customer management, including Customer Identity and Subscription Management
- Experience with Identity-As-A-Service systems such as Auth0, Okta, OneLogin..
- Experience with SAAS and PAAS platforms
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (certifications, trainings)
- Strong development experience
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!