Join our mission to build out communities as eCommerce Senior Sales (m/f/d) or Practise Lead (m/f/d) for Germany, depending on your level of seniority. We believe that commerce - especially also eCommerce (Online Shops) - powers communities. At Lightspeed we are passionate about people and technology, and how that helps businesses to grow and be compelling in an ever changing challenging environment.
Reporting to the Sales Leadership Germany, you will be responsible for building out the eCommerce and Retail business and owning revenue generation for Lightspeed Germany. With experience in selling technology-based eCommerce solutions and a high-energy personality, you will contribute to our fast-paced Inside Sales environment and help us build out remarkable growth for a Lightspeed eCommerce and Retail business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Within our continuing growth throughout EMEA, you will be responsible for the success of Lightspeed’s expansion in the eCommerce and Retail market of Germany. To meet and exceed sales quotas, you will contribute for sales to the full sales cycle for this market segment.
- Become Subject Matter Expert of Lightspeed products to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of sales accounts –attracting, engaging, converting, growing and retaining accounts;
- Push new ways of management, bring inspiration to develop new ways of challenges and incentives to drive performance and growing teams;
- Provide Sales Leadership to a small but growing team in the business segment;
- Develop and structure accurate forecasts and manage sales activities in Salesforce;
- Successfully deliver subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets;
- Provide training and coach for peers to achieve targets or raise the bar;
- Know the specifics of the market; identify market trends and potential, develop pipelines and initiate actions for the team to grasp opportunities. As one of the team, you join the action and provide assistance where needed.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 3+ years of professional sales experience in a solution-sales / technology-related environment, with a preference for eCommerce solutions;
- High interest for new technologies;
- Experience with Salesforce.com: pipeline management, forecasting and reporting;
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate your enthusiasm for Lightspeed eCommerce and Retail Solutions to inspire customers internally and externally;
- You know how to make your customer hungry!
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Proven track record of successfully selling into the German market;
- Full professional proficiency in German language, proficient English skills especially for internal communication in an international environment.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS;
- Experience with SaaS & eCommerce platforms;
- Retail and/or Restaurant experience;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
You are an integral part of the Sales Team Germany and contribute by sharing insights of local business strategies. You will be part of the full sales cycle and expand local growth. The Lightspeed sales team is a group of experienced business developers passionate about entrepreneurship, technology and, above all, our customers.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package with base salary and rewarding bonus opportunity. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive. We are open to discussing other workplace benefits including; flexible working hours, autonomy in working and holidays.
We’ve been successful at empowering employees to take ownership of their work and the results they deliver, so we plan on continuing to trust you to have great autonomy. As eCommerce Senior Sales or Practise Lead for Germany you’ll be a highly valued contributor to our German Sales Leadership team. This is a great opportunity for you to actively take ownership of sales and impact our global growth journey.
If this all sounds good and you are looking to make an impact in our dynamic, rewarding, fast growing company: Apply and let’s meet!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!