Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Junior Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Montreal or Toronto. You will own and coordinate the recruitment process from the time a role is approved until the new Lightspeeder has started, ensuring a great candidate experience and that we select the very best talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment for roles within Lightspeed’s Operations and Support teams for our Global operations, from kick off to offer acceptance all the while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidate.
- Contribute to the on-going development and execution of Lightspeed’s overall sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the Operations and Support teams.
- Act as a Lightspeed brand ambassador, promoting it as the premier destination for desired candidates.
What you need to bring:
We’re a TA team of close to 50 people Globally! Our team is responsible for attracting top talent, applying performance and competency based interviewing methodologies and seeing our contributions have a direct impact on the overall success of the company.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience with high-volume recruitment within the sales industry.
- Experience with talent acquisition with the ability to forge relationships with business leaders and candidates.
- Successful experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- An authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Ability to source, sell and close candidates.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- Linkedin learning
- Volunteer days
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!