As a Sales Operations Specialist in Montreal, you can put a sharp eye to the test by reviewing each new deal and in supporting the local North American sales teams to surface essential information. You’ll need to thrive on complex problems and be a quick learner to help keep this machine running. Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide insight and support to members of the Sales department;
- Review, consolidate and reconcile orders, contracts and payments;
- Collaborate with suppliers for activities related to hardware purchasing;
- Work with customers to resolve billing and subscriptions inquiries;
- Ensure that sales meet financial and legal requirements;
- Review reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Social Sciences, or related field;
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative function;
- Stellar time management and organization skills;
- Perfect written and spoken English;
- Remarkable communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Recognized knack for problem-solving;
- Comfortable in technical environments.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in Retail or Restaurant;
- Experience using Salesforce.com;
- Fluency in French.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!