We are growing fast and are looking for you as Sales Operation Specialist (m/f/d) for our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting our customers along with the Sales Operations Team for tasks related to invoices, hardware, and shipments. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You are responsible for ensuring a smooth sales process, maintain and manage our sales pipeline;
- You are responsible for contract management;
- You take care of the correct entry of our customers in our CRM system Salesforce and the accounting software Zuora;
- You always have the subscriptions in view;
- You are the contact person for inquiries and questions about subscriptions and invoices;
- Packing and shipping of ordered hardware and the associated warehousing.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You have completed a business apprenticeship or a degree in economics;
- Ideally you have 1-2 years of professional experience in an administrative or sales support function;
- You have a very good knowledge of German (written and spoken);
- You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- You are familiar with G-Suite, MS Office and have experience with the CRM system Salesforce;
- You like to work in a structured and detailed way;
- You have a solution-oriented way of working.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus;
- Passion for technology;
- eCommerce, Retail or Restaurant experience.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and a good
- work-life balance
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
- A modern yet quiet office in the heart of Berlin - not far from Alexanderplatz
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!